When you’re looking to make major health changes—from losing weight to addressing chronic conditions, transforming your fitness to recharging your vitality—it’s easy to become overwhelmed.
This is where a health coach can make all the difference. Leveraging the expert guidance and personal support of a coach can be the most powerful investment you can make in your health.
Unlike personal training, health coaching places additional emphasis on the mental side of the equation. This is by far the most crucial aspect in transforming your health, and it’s the area where most people fail! Think about how many times you’ve started an exercise program or a new diet. How did that all work out for you?
You can’t change the past, but you can learn from it, and forge a great future, By Way of Strength (BWoS). Let’s do this!
- * Overcoming Addiction, Anxiety, and Depression
- * Anger Management
- * Finding Purpose
In this upside-down world, the demand for these services has never been greater! The reasons why are far too vast to list, but we do know this: life comes at you fast & hard, and many people are simply overwhelmed.
As a result, some people channel their negative energy inward, others channel it outward, while others still turn to drugs and alcohol in order to cope. The USA is in the midst of an opioid epidemic! For some, this is a life-threatening situation.
You don’t have to fight this alone! Instead, bring By Way of Strength (BWoS) into battle with you! I (RJS, the owner of BWoS) have personally overcome addiction, alcoholism, anxiety, and depression. I have learned how to control my anger, and I’ve found purpose when I thought all hope was lost. I can help you do the same!
Additional Life Coaching Services Just For Men
- * Masculinity
- * Overcoming Resentment
- * Primal Connection
- * Outlets for finding likeminded men
Have you ever wondered why men are struggling more than ever in this day and age? There are several reasons, and By Way of Strength (BWoS) is here to help you overcome these unique challenges.
1. Weekly Coaching Sessions (45 Minutes) via phone, Skype, etc. In-person coaching & consultation services provided as needed for an additional fee.
2. Health Coaching & Life Coaching Services: health & fitness, diet & nutrition, overcoming depression, overcoming addiction, anger management, finding purpose, and men’s issues: masculinity, primal connection, overcoming resentment, and finding outlets for men. All are included, but we’ll focus on your specific needs.
3. Exercise Program Design: general health, classic weight training, general pain reduction & postural alignment routines, or specific ailments such as lower back, hips, knees, etc., based on your needs.
4. Support Materials will be provided in either written, audio, or video form.
5. Access to loads of content, resources, and tools reserved exclusively for members!
6. Text Support: You can text BWoS with basic questions during standard business hours. Replies will be in the order in which they are received.
7. Email Support: 24/7/365. This is recommended during off hours or when you have longer questions that may require more elaborate answers. Replies will be in the order in which they are received, and typically sent during standard business hours.
8. Extra support when you need it the most! One, 15-minute “Emergency Session” per month free of charge. These are very rare, but available for actual emergencies.